Mondays @ AIS – Autumn Season 2018
- Venue Location: Australian Institute of Sport, Leverrier St, Bruce ACT 2617
- General Manager: Benjamin Spencer – 0400 219 924 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue Manager: James White – 0417 456 796
- Start Date: Monday 26 March
- Public Holidays: There will be no games on Monday 2 April (Easter Monday) or on Monday 28 May (Reconciliation Day).
- Player Registrations: In order to play TRL you must be registered. To register, you must follow the process as outlined in the email that went to your Captain. This process is also outlined HERE. Note: you only need to register online once (i.e online registration will carry over from the previous season).
- Grading/Practice: Week 1 of competition will be used for grading/practise purposes and scored from these games will not contribute to the competition ladder.
- Finals: All teams play games in the Finals weeks (Weeks 9 & 10). Only players registered by Week 8 are eligible for Finals
- From Weeks 4-8 teams will be allocated a Bonus Uniform Point (5 bonus points in total on offer) for each week that the ENTIRE team is in a numbered Uniform.
- All players (including substitutes) must have the EXACT SAME uniform.
- Uniforms must have a visible number on the back of the Uniform
Grand Final Prizes
- Men’s Division Winners – Medallions + $100 off the TRL Canberra 2018 Winter Season
- Winners – Goey Johns
- Mixed Division Winners – Medallions + $100 off the TRL Canberra 2018 Winter Season
- Winners – OR
- Wildcard Winner – $100 off the TRL Canberra 2018 Winter Season (see criteria below).
- Winners – Spirit Blazers
- All non-finalists are eligible for the Wildcard ladder in weeks 9 & 10.
- All scores from week 10 are doubled.
- The team with the highest For and Against differential after weeks 9 & 10 will win the Wildcard.
Fixtures & Standings
Fixtures are subject to change. Please check your game-times on the afternoon of your game (do not just rely on Spawtz reminders the day before).